www.softteksolutions.com is a website dedicated to serving its clients in the field of marketing its product/services offerings on world-wide-web. Therefore, transfer of information is an integral part of the process. The shared information of our clients is handled carefully and clients are assured of the fact that data provided to us would not be divulged to third parties. The information will be used securely and sensibly. Any dissemination of information about our clients is only done after seeking written permission about the same.
However www.softteksolutions.comreserves the right to use the information to compile data so that the same may be used for analyzing industry trends and put to statistical tests and even handover the results to future or existing clients without divulging individual records or information that may result in helping other clients identify the source of the data of an individual firm.
All clients hereby agree to consent on giving us the right to handover the information shared with us to our subsidiaries for better serving our clients. The purposes, however, are strictly related to the various functions we agree to perform and are within the purview of the service deliverable offered by us to that particular client. However, no confidential information or data that may bring potential threat to our clients would be shared without having granted written consent from the client concerned.
The website and its content, pictures, trademarks are the exclusive property of www.softteksolutions.comand is within the jurisdiction of national as well as international laws and infringement of copyright acts by users, clients or anyone intending to do so may attract legal charges for the same www.softteksolutions.comreserves the right to all content, graphics and trademarks exhibited in the website and do not allow anyone to use the same without written consent from the management.
We want you to-
- Feel comfortable using our website
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server,including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a-
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- financial information (credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Your Resume
We may also collect the following information:
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
- the number of times you have shopped on our web site
- Access to Personally Identifiable Information:
If you’re personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend or request deletion by making the change on our member information page or by emailing Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
We will retain your information as needed to provide you services. If you wish to request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites that are not owned or controlled by Softtek Solutions Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information.
How is the information used?
- We use your personal information to:
- help us provide personalized features
- tailor our sites to your interest
- to get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
- to provide the services requested by you
- to preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- to conduct surveys
- to determine whether or not you qualify for a job in which you have applied and to contact you regarding your interest
We use contact information internally to:
- direct our efforts for product improvement
- contact you as a survey respondent
- notify you if you win any contest; and
- send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- help diagnose problems with our server
- administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- To bill you for goods and services
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, you will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choice you may have regarding your personal information.
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. Softtek Solutions reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your Softtek Solutions account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
Our Web sites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
We post customer testimonials on our web site which may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain the customer’s consent via email prior to posting the testimonial to post their name along with their testimonial. To request removal of your personal information from our testimonials, please see the “public forums” section above on how to do so.